Sunday, June 19, 2005

What do our profits support? As a telecom consultant, my income really is a private matter. However, for those who are interested in knowing that good comes out of their utility choices, I can let you know this: For years I have supported some unique work in Haiti. As followers of Jesus, we believe that education is one way to reduce poverty. And, we have supported several schools in Haiti. Also, helping people learn to "fish", rather than giving them "fish" is the only real way to help the poor. We have been giving Haitians "hand ups" rather than "hand outs". Our giving is through Theophile International Inc. Yes, I'm the executive of this ministry, but the other three board members are not related to me by blood, but we are all related by the same Spirit. If you are looking for ways to save money on your phone bills, I have several solutions. We can find the best plan for you and your needs, whether residential or business, local, interstate or international calling. And, we have Internet Access plans too.