Friday, June 17, 2005

So many things to ask when you are shopping for long distance phone services ...
Will you be billed in full minutes, or in 6 sec (or even 1 sec) increments?
Is there a monthly fee?
What is the USF percentage?
Is there toll-free customer service? What days and hours?
How long has the company been in business?
I represent resellers. The resellers I represent protect their agents .. you can't bypass me and get a better deal!
Resellers are companies that purchase wholesale time from major carriers (MCI, Global Crossing, WilTel, Qwest, etc.), and resell it to residential and business users at rates that are better than the major long distance phone companies (ie, Verizon, AT&T, Southwestern Bell, Spring, MCI, etc.)
Why deal with an agent / consultant like myself? Because I have more than one option. I represent more than one plan .. I can help you get the best deal for you. We can compare in-state rates, interstate rates, international rates, billing increments, monthly fees, USF, etc.
I also represent more than long distance services .. VOIP, cellular, Internet access, local phone service (in some areas), etc.
I'm experienced .. I've been doing this since 1997. I started out just like you .. seeking the best rate I could find. Then I started studying the industry and learning all the little details. Let me save you time and help you save money.
Shop, Compare and Save.

No comments: